Inexpensive small business web design can be yours…
“Discover What Our Clients Already Know About How Easy it is to Start Marketing Online…”
Today more than ever, having a website for your business is not just an option – it’s a necessity. However, it can be challenging to find a quality web design firm that’s willing to work with small business clients on a budget.
At Modern Digital Marketing, we specialize in providing inexpensive small business web design services. We’ll work with you to produce a website for your business that is professional-looking – one that suits your unique character and image.
We build websites that are designed to get traffic. What good is a website that never gets any hits? It’s like having a billboard in the middle of the desert – if no one sees it, it doesn’t do your business any good.
Your Small Business Web Designer, Mike Massie
My name is Michael Massie. I’m a long-time business-owner and search engine placement specialist – one who does business both on the internet and in a traditional “bricks-and-mortar” business.
I’ve spent over a decade building websites for my businesses, studying how to get affordable search engine rankings, and learning web site optimization skills.
And after over ten years of applying that knowledge firsthand, I can honestly say that I’ve become quite good at building small business websites that generate leads and sales.
The fact is, most web designers don’t know a thing about search engine promotion, not to mention sales and marekting… and those who do generally charge upwards of $20,000.00 or more for building your web presence.
With Every Small Business Web Design Job, We Optimize For The Search Engines
At Modern Digital Marketing, every website we build is optimized for the search engines – at no extra charge. We search for the best keywords that are relevant to your industry, and optimize the code on your site so your site can rank high for those search terms.
In addition, we also provide all out clients with free search engine submission and promotion. Once your site is built, we spend hours making sure your site gets picked up by the major search engines.
Most web design firms leave it up to you to handle getting your site accepted by search engines like Google and Yahoo. We think that it’s a crying shame to leave your client high and dry after the design work is done.
So, we always provide our web design customers with optimization of their site and professional search engine submission at no additional cost.
Here’s a small sampling of our many satisfied clients:
- Becca Pearson, CPA: #1 in Google for targeted search term, numerous top 5 and top ten rankings for related search terms.
- Tai-Kai Jiu-Jitsu: Multiple #1 rankings in Google for targeted search terms, as well as numerous top ten rankings for related search terms.
- Del Rio Martial Arts: Number one in Google for targeted search terms.
- Rhodes Fusion Fitness: #1 for targeted search term after 2 weeks.
- Poway Martial Arts: Multiple top five and top ten rankings in Google only a few weeks after the site went “live”. Multiple #1 listings within 6 months after site went live.
- Community Martial Arts: Multiple #1 and first page listings in Google for targeted and relevant search terms.
- Lykes Martial Arts: Multiple #1 and top 5 listings in Google for targeted and relevant search terms.
- U.S. Karate Systems: Multiple #1 and top five listings for targeted and relevant search terms.
- Sanders Black Belt Academy: Top ten for a targeted search term, on it’s way to breaking the top ten for multiple search terms.
- AK Martial Arts and Fitness: Multiple #1 and top five listings for targeted search terms.
Want results like these for your own small business website?
Then call us today at 1(512) 535-6858…